I just went IN at Urban Outfitters and since my YouTube channel isn’t up yet, I wanted to share my haul with you on here. I’ve always shopped at Urban, but lately their stuff has been extremely on point, so I find myself shopping there a lot more. After weeks of putting Adidas sneakers in and out of my shopping cart online and clicking on the same concert tees over and over, I finally caved and did a little UO online shopping spree! Click “continue reading” to see what I got and to shop this post!
- Quay Sunglasses– This is the second pair of Quay Australia (pronounced “Key”) sunglasses that I’ve bought. You can’t beat the price point and on top of that they’re still an up-and-coming brand, so not everyone has them (which I like). I get compliments on them all the time and who doesn’t love a good complement?! So, I knew I wanted to get another pair. I’ve worn this new pair on my Snapchat (SnapMelG) a few times and every time someone asks where they can get them, so here ya go! I also heard a rumor that Nordstrom is going to start carrying Quay Australia in their BP section within the next year, so get ready to see more and more from this awesome company!
- Adidas Sneakers– I feel like I’m back in 7th grade, because the Adidas shell toe sneakers have made a major comeback! I guess I shouldn’t find it all that surprising since every trend eventually comes back around, it’s just funny since it’s from a decade that I actually remember…in specific my 7th grade year. I’m loving this trend though and forgot just how comfy these sneaks are. Keep in mind that they run big, so order a 1/2 size down i.e. if you’re usually an 8 go with a 7 1/2.
- Concert Tees– I’m brand loyal when it comes to vintage-inspired concert tees. Junk Food tees fit me perfectly, are uber comfortable, and are made from qaulity materials. I love that Urban Outfitters carries lots of Junk Food clothing. The shirts are a little pricey, unless you find one on sale (like this one for $19.99). When I take into account price-per-wear though, I DEFINITELY get my money’s worth. No joke, Brian asked me how many times I was going to wear my same “The Who” shirt within a week. It’s ridiculous how much I wear these shirts, definitely worth the higher price tag. Also, they have a loose fit, but I’d still go with the normal size you wear.
- Off-the-shoulder Blouse– Here’s a trend that doesn’t seem to be going anywhere. Cold shoulder/bare shoulder/off-the-shoulder tops. Whatever you want to call them, you’ll be seeing a lot more of them this spring. Another trend that I can’t get enough of. I especially love these tops, because it’s easy for any and every body-type to wear. Since I have ridiculously big boobs (they’re so annoying and hard to dress) it’s nice to be able to hide them under these flowy tops.
- Adidas Tee– Since I’m always wearing my concert tees, I decided to pick up an Adidas one as well. It’s the perfect shirt to throw on with jeans shorts or blank skinnys. It has a loose fit, which make it really comfortable. I didn’t realize when I ordered it that the logo was on the front and back, so just a heads up!
For other style inspo from Urban Outfitters, make sure to check out their Bring Spring lookbook!
Shop the post: